What’s in it for you?
- 2 years of business development support and advice
- Incentive funding up to €50.000 for product development and IPR
- A business development loan of €50.000
- Technical Support by ESA up to 80 hours
- IP Consulting
- Financial administration
- Business support via workshops, trainings and coaches
- Exclusive access to international events
- Access to the international ESA BIC community
- Preferred access to office facilities, coaches, experts, suppliers and investment capital
Who can apply?
The ESA Space Solutions Belgium is looking for European citizens or startups up to 5 years old that (want to) use space technologies or systems for innovative business solutions in a non-space environment (spin-off), or that want to exploit non-space technology in the space market (spin-in).
Teams will be incubated either in Flanders with IMEC or in Wallonia with Galaxia Space Innovation.
Which fields are applicable?
- Satellite navigation / mobile services
- Earth observation
- Road, sea or air transportation
- Satellite communication
- Robotics & Mechatronics
When to apply?
The Business Incubation Program has Open Calls all year, but to submit your proposal in 2018, please consider the deadlines of April 8th, June 8th and November 16th on which the applications will be revised(23:59 GMT+1, Brussels time zone).
How to apply?
For a successful application, follow the steps described below:
- Choose your location
- Contact the ESA Business Incubation Manager of your region: Robby Wauters or Sven De Cleyn for Flanders and Michel Pontieu for Wallonia.
- Download & read the Permanent Open Call documents
- Complete and send the Business Application Proposal: Cover Letter, Incubation Proposal, Business Plan and Related appendixes (if needed)