Fund your space related start-up
Enjoying our program, you’ll work in an innovative, high-tech entrepreneurial environment leveraging programs, facilities and networks from both ESA and top notch European incubation centers.
Are you an entrepreneur planning to build a business using knowledge or technology initially developed for space? Or are you willing to apply to space the product or know-how initially developed within terrestrial applications? We are here to support you.
How to apply?
The call for incubatees runs all year long with 3 evaluations per year.
European citizens or start-ups up to 5 years old planning to use:
- Space technology for general non-space industrial/scientific/commercial use (spin-off).
- Non-space technology for proposing products and services for the space sector (spin-in).
- Contact the incubator manager of your choice (Robby Wauters for imec.istart or Emilie Bourlard for Galaxia Space Innovation) and get informed about their on boarding procedures.
- Download the permanent call documents.
- Complete the three templates.
- Send a digital version of them to email@example.com.
- Send a hard copy of them to Verhaert New Products & Services, Hogenakkerhoekstraat 21, 9150 Kruibeke, Belgium.
Next application deadline?
28 February 2019 (12 P.M. CET)
What’s in it for you?
- Incentive funding – up to €50k (€25k from ESA and €25k from regional fund) – for the development of products, prototypes software and IPR (no direct labor costs) in addition to the incubator seed.
- Support (up to 80h)
- Business development (workshops, trainings, coaches)
- IP Consulting
- Financial administration
- ESA and incubator’s networks (coaches, experts, suppliers, VCs) and facilities
- ESA BIC community
- ESTEC – ESA biggest R&D facility
- International events
Incubation in Wallonia
Get in touch
Galaxia Space Innovation (Wallonia)
T +32 63 23 18 99
Send Laurence a message
Incubation in Flanders
Get in touch
T +32 9 248 55 55