• Market potential
• Technical feasibility
Possible areas of development
Each proposed application should target one of the following areas:
• Smart navigation and infotainment
• Augmented reality and games
• Geo marketing and advertising
• Fitness, sport and mHealth
• Enterprise applications
• Social networking
• Mapping, GIS and agriculture
• Automated mobility (all transport modes)
How to apply?
To compete, all you have to do is submit a proposal describing how your application addresses one of the 11 development areas, and how it will use Galileo to do so. The deadline for submissions is 28 March 2019. Proposals can be submitted here.
What’s in it for you?
The winner of the competition will receive a EUR 100,000 prize, while the runner up and third place finisher get EUR 50,000 and EUR 30,000 respectively.