Are you an entrepreneur planning to build a business using knowledge or technology initially developed for space? Or are you willing to apply to space the product or know-how initially developed within terrestrial applications? We are here to support you.
Enjoying our program, you’ll work in an innovative, high-tech entrepreneurial environment leveraging programs, facilities and networks from both ESA and top notch European incubation centres.
An incubation program jointly supported by:
- ESA and imec.istart (Flanders)
- ESA and Galaxia Space Innovation (Wallonia)
The call runs all year long with three evaluations per year.
Who can apply?
European citizens or start-ups up to 5 years old planning to use:
- space technology for general non-space industrial/scientific/commercial use (spin-off)
- non-space technology for proposing products and services for the space sector (spin-in)
What’s in it for you?
- Incentive funding (up to 25 k€) for development of products, prototypes software and IPR (no direct labour costs) in addition to the incubator seed.
- Access to expertise (up to 80h)
- Business development (workshops, trainings, coaches)
- IP Consulting
- Financial administration
- ESA and incubator’s networks (coaches, experts, suppliers, VCs) and facilities
- ESA BIC community
- ESTEC – ESA biggest R&D facility
- International events
How to apply?
2. Download the permanent call documents
3. Complete the three templates
4. Send a digital version of them to email@example.com
5. Send a hard copy of them to Verhaert New Products & Services, Hogenakkerhoekstraat 21, 9150 Kruibeke, Belgium
Next deadline: February 28th, 2019 (12 P.M. CET).